loader image

Principal Activities

Sunway REIT is managed by Sunway REIT Management Sdn Bhd (the “Manager”). The Manager has entered into the Deed with the Trustee on 20 May 2010. Sunway Berhad, the Sponsor of Sunway REIT, has 80% equity ownership in the Manager and the remaining 20% is owned by Millennium Pavilion Sdn Bhd.

The Manager’s primary responsibility is to manage Sunway REIT and the Properties in accordance with the Deed in the interest of the unitholders. The Manager is responsible for Sunway REIT’s investment and financing strategies, asset acquisition and disposition policies and overall management of real estate and real estate-related assets.

Since the establishment of Sunway REIT in 2010, the Fund has established a strong track record in growing the property value and financial performance.

Growth Strategies


To acquire strategic real estate assets that are yield-accretive with the potential to contribute to long-term growth in distribution per unit (DPU) and/or net asset value (NAV) per unit


To leverage on the integrated developments by the Sponsor and asset turnaround expertise of the Manager in managing the assets. The Manager undertakes proactive measures such as optimising tenancy mix, leasing initiatives and asset enhancement initiatives to increase net lettable area and rental rates, as well as to improve cost efficiency


To optimise the capital structure and cost of capital, diversify sources of debt funding and managing interest rate risk through hedging strategies as well as actively managing debt maturity profile to minimise refinancing risk

  • © 2024 Sunway REIT. All Rights Reserved.

What are you searching for?

Search for your favorite thing or find similar results here.